Monday, October 17, 2005

Diablo 2 Update Bnclient

Greed: a pernicious evil

Money is sometimes a poisoned real life a couple. Magnet for some men, they do not hesitate to take advantage of the feelings of women in situations of vulnerability and distress for extorting huge amounts of money without considering the injuries ...
Sometimes money is a real poison in the life of a couple.
real magnet for some men, they do not hesitate to enjoy the feelings of women in situations of vulnerability and distress for extorting huge amounts of money without considering the injuries they cause to their passage. A reality that many victims complain that have seen their life suddenly take the bitter taste of trahison.Les women are sentient beings. After a sentimental failure, they always try to look to others to enjoy a new warmth in order to find solace after their disappointments. Unfortunately, sometimes this fragility tends to push these people into an even greater disappointment to the extent that they are once again used, biased and deceived by people without morals, without any principle.

This was the experience of Fouzia, a mother of two children, are divorcing. His inability to obtain rapid dissolution of her marriage led her to knock on doors. A quest that has unfortunately led to an unscrupulous individual who has profited greatly from its weakness, promising better days:

"By meeting with Amin, he was quick to tell me he is an officer in a department Moroccan and he occupies an important place. Entrusting myself to him, he assured me of his support and his support for my divorce trial that dragged on for several months. I had trusted him and listened to his recommendations to the lettre.Lorsqu 'he demanded 15,000 DH for delivery to a magistrate to advance the state of things, I ran to raise money to give him. Subsequently, our relationship has developed between our most intimate relationships and made the acquaintance of my children. We went out one night together and we were dines at the restaurant. When paying the bill, he took my bag without any discomfort and had settled the bill with my money. I stayed at his stupid gesture but I did not want to cause scandale.Par result, always for my divorce, I asked again to 15,000 new DH, assuring me that he did everything. Ultimately, I discovered his deception and I realized quickly that I was to him a cash cow to be milked in penny regardless of the fact that one of my children is disabled. I am surprised that in such institutions meant to protect citizens, we can find people like full of opportunism and greed ... "says the mother, before bursting into larmes.La suspicion is necessary, it is certain that this situation has been the experience of several women. We are all weak in the charm of men, especially if we are in a critical situation. But this does not mean that we should not avail of our intelligence.Il it is clear must not only think with his heart but with his mind. If a behavior you seem suspicious from the start, do not hesitate to confront the person and put it up against the wall. Ask him accountable even if he displays an air of vexation. It is just a manipulation to which you must pay any attention.Si a man asks you for money, show distrust. In a couple, there is no shame in that your husband goes through a bad period but he was never told that the attitude of a true gentleman is counting on his partner's financial resources ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment