Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Painful White Bump On My Gums

雪 が 降る, 貴方 が 来ない ... THE HOLY CHAPEL

"Yuki ga furu, anata ga Konai" ...
other words: "The snow falls, you do not come tonight "... A very famous song Salvatore Adamo which was converted to Japan in Enka (演 歌), so much so that 80% of Japanese are still convinced that s 'acts in a traditional song from home, lol!
Anyway, the snow is monstrously fell today, from about 13h, so that my backyard was already well decorated:

To then become even worse in less than an hour, so the flakes were Extremely Thick

This Wednesday, usually one of my favorite days because I spend the afternoon to accompany the girls Conservatory Francis Poulenc, s is revealed this time rather catastrophic, already starting to wait in vain for my usual bus (beware, it's not me in the photo, I've never worn umbrella throughout my life, lol!):

Then, noting with horror that all buses had been removed today (Quite appalling attitude of the city of Paris , it must be admitted):

must say that this must be particularly impressive for certain modes of locomotion, it Whether Japanese scooters:

Scooters stupidly French:

and even cars, which have often struggled to avoid some tragic slips, like this street Daubigny :

short! Finally, I went around the corner from the famous Boulevard Malesherbes , just to take a taxi, and then, strangely enough, however: given the permanent caps, and saw the huge shortage of empty taxis (mostly decided to return home), I am vain remained in the station for nearly an hour, leaving me to turn after a moment of pure ice, lol!

While he remained as solutions?
1) Take the subway, not for me, because it is a thing that makes me completely paranoid, because all the basement (basements, car parks, etc ...) always make me completely freak (probably because both have triple air sign, which makes me love in return the mountain, the famous paragliding and "WIG craft" , lol)!
2) Walk to, as I do very often, except that this would surely proved relatively dangerous, given that since it already slipped a lot on this very flat Boulevard Malesherbes, the two steep streets that lead to Conservatoire Francis Poulenc ( Street Boulainvilliers or street Raynouard ) would have represented a huge risk, I think ...
So, "Let it snow, I can not come tonight," in a nutshell!
contest to 712 million dollars what could well be one of the most gorgeous pairs of shoes in the world, recognizable by the taxi at the mere trace of snow shoes?

note, I love this picture, but the answer will be given at the end of this article (in pink "female", but yes)!
So, unfortunately I was almost forced to go home, crossing the passage my friend Lawrence already trying to save the entrance to his (excellent) photography store LS:

As the evening of course he comes out I had to do some shopping history, and because of the snow turned into rain now, it became even worse (yes, my apartment is , deep in the court !):

And very predictable, monstrous cap rue Jouffroy d'Abbans (My street!):

Degradation absolute front of the store with my other friend Gilles ( NICOLAS ):

And ibid Street Tocqueville:

Still that ... Casually, I love snow, I found this beautiful somewhere (the best proof is to have brought my Nikon to make me - well, let's say, I could not make it - to my dear Conservatory Francis Poulenc )! Despite all the dangers, I prefer this to some 10,000 times in July of 40 ° C, unbearable on my side ... Especially as I enjoyed (selfishly, good, OK!) Many of my pictures today, even if sometimes almost abstract:

Last Parallel: two photos of his own house that I sent my sister Valerie , which in turn lives in the Val-de-Marne Villecresnes to a place probably more snow!

Well, this is still very pretty and cool little bonus, as seen from my side (2 ° C) ... Nevertheless, I still though it stops for good in the coming days, just to be able to go back to the Conservatoire Francis Poulenc Friday, December 10, XD!

Response to (false) competition of 712 million: this beautiful print of course came soles of my very famous Buffalo 1348-14, one pair of the most beautiful and mystical the world, I love to wear the winter, so they are comfortable, flexible and very hot, lol!

With, as a gift, a very nice video due to the city of Paris , I've just discovered on the lovely blog Miss Sheily , Secret Paris , I urge you:

In summary: great snow, lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment