Sunday, December 19, 2010

Best Jcpenney Straighteners

ISLAND CITY

One of the most beautiful places Paris, obviously!
As I absolutely had to find me the Church of St. Louis en l'Île at 16:30 this Sunday for a fabulous concert, among other major organs I have mentioned here , I myself am partly made alone in subway (which I had not had to make for a good twenty years, at least), but fortunately, the descent to the Chatelet station me the same license a good half hour walk was beautiful, even if the first monument to be admired is not only very funny, as everyone knows

It is of course the grim Conciergerie (especially if you visit his real dungeons for good), the prison where the inmate was among other poor Marie Antoinette, wife of Louis XVI , beautifully imaged this sublime film by Sofia Coppola :

Under a sky so dark, so it just did not announce already the guillotine

Although Boulevard du Palais is in the best return on our capital clock dating of 1585 and apparently being refurbished (the rest curiously not located Quai de l'Horloge , lol!):

Fortunately, a few minutes later, the very famous Cathedral of Our Lady we shall immediately lift your heart, so she turns sublime

Especially given the rather large Christmas tree erected to his base:

Not to mention that after a morning under the snow, an early-afternoon rain first, then across heavily overcast, the weather was at once converted to the highest purity to 16h (too great in short, especially at "lights"!):

Passing on the north side, a small anecdote in passing (for which it is better to enlarge the photo): the one of those famous gargoyles taken zoom, still trying to spit out all the rain in the afternoon!

Thereupon here I am finally fully returned to the East End, where I found a very long time vision of this famous Cathedral even more brilliant and impressive

So beware the following photos, which I find particularly appealing, unless of course thanks to me that the spontaneous beauty of the sunset, and of course my famous NIKON COOLPIX 5700 that I still love so much ... First crossing the famous bridge St. Louis , which will quickly lead us to the island of the same name:

A view facing north, with the vast left City Hall, and right church Saint-Gervais (it will I definitely visit one day!):

More combination of both:

Go to finish (and just before entering the church Saint-Louis en l'Île almost night already) ... Two very nice views over the snowy bridge yet (from the prohibited cars, what should be done once and for all one of these days in Paris , remember! ), the famous Pantheon , and very ugly Montparnasse Tower, which ruins everything:

Pleasant, all this is not it? Without
I could count this time not only succeed very nice pictures of the organ of the church St. Louis en l'Île and its forum, but I could Bonus skip to the end of the concert Vincent Rigot a good quarter Time to climb all the ladders of a dozen meters inside the organ to photograph some of its 3,000 pipes - an article that I have just come out , and will show you something that you have very probably never seen elsewhere (because even for organists, the interior of the organ has often proved generally locked, accessible only in theory on the factors and tuners, lol)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment