Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Armstrong Furnace 90 Wiring Diagram

"The Breard" at Honfleur ... Hummmmmm!


He had just turned 39 years old (the day exactly).
It was beautiful, it was great ...


Good food, it is amateur in Honfleur
So I decided to take her heart. (His stomach, more accurately!)





Here we are on the lunch hour, comfortably installed in a welcoming and warm.




playback menu has the appetite ...






To wait a few appetizers and excellent divine potato soup!




Proud of his trilogy!




For my part, I completely melted before my foie gras in his heart which included mackerel!




He swallowed with relish the quail stuffed with chorizo ...

After a beautiful plateau cheese, the next dish was still able to carry it off!





For myself, I rarely ate such a delicious dessert





The belly tight, we made some not in Honfleur, in a light drizzle of a time worthy of Normandy










few days ago, is a family we celebrated the Gilles!







Again, he was happy! the recipe is simple: gifts! many gifts "to eat!


0 comments:

Post a Comment