Monday, April 19, 2010

First Time Auditions Streaming

So? We rewrite?

Ah! it was time to do it again ...




worry me, "said
are me that we are all alike! there are moments of "hollow" where in life is gone, the urge to write, read, tell ... Because of the daily wind was so strong that he took all the good times, sweet and carefree moments for leaving only the demanding moments.

must then be:
  1. A good mother (patient, smiling, gentle and attentive),
  2. a good midwife (motivated, dynamic, cheerful, friendly, conciliatory, smart and professional!)
  3. a good wife (smiling, shaved, attentive, loving, kind, and masked sexual performance),
  4. a good housewife (shopping done, laundry washed ironed, cooked meals balanced and refined),
  5. a good basketball player (assiduous in his training, his games, powerful and incisive on the ground).
Then add a good regular blogger and there: I explode ... I fell: I have more writing. Spring arrived, the sun above, it warmed my heart and I moved back behind my computer. That's right ...


And They who have written to me saying: "The break is over! We are you bed!", I say a big "THANK YOU"

0 comments:

Post a Comment