Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Females Masterbate With Fruit

soluto Oh Oh Oh!

You know what I told him to soluto mister? Should not rest on our laurels! there will still have to write stories and draw pictures ... Not to mention the pictures!
is not everything out a little too Bouqui
No good! will have to assure me because I'm not satisfied with it, it will be necessary in other ...
The solution? I may be ... You would not go for a ride on his site? You may love to want you too and will be obliged to rework, and then draw again: the second book out! And I'm thrilled!

Wondering who is this guy?
Well me too, because I know him ... It's nothing serious, just admired his creations st:

can see his paintings exhibited in the lobby of the small theater of City Hall ... we take him for good 1 or 2 at home, perso ...

can see some drawings presented to the Galerne

can buy his book (yes yes yes!) Available in our best bookshop Le Havre ...


and then, for my part I started surfing the site ...

Finally, to be completely honest: this is daddy told me to go see her paintings and then the site soluto mister.
"Oh the devil!" I the was right!






Oh, here is the address of its website: http://soluto.free.fr/
And there, the address of his blog: http://soluto.over-blog.org/

0 comments:

Post a Comment