Friday, April 23, 2010

Adobe Digital Editions On Windows Mobile

Forced stop ...


Oh Surprise!

Here I am forced to stop ... I'm stuck on a motorway, my engine is down!
On the highway? you say. What is this?

Well, to illustrate my current life, I find myself driving along a highway.
Inside, a beloved husband, three adorable children, all these people in excellent health. Although
. If we
car is that we can afford to have one, so no financial worries. Although
.
But the problem is the speed ...
It rides well above the average.
I'm driving my family and I embarked on this madness when I drive at 200 mph. Landscapes, I do not see well. I see them when I deign to surreptitiously turn head to the right or left ...
Despite the speed, I tell myself that one day it will slow down, take time to stroll, glandouiller, walk slowly, stop wanting to live scattered in several lives at once!
But it is easy to say, harder to achieve ...

And then one day, the body says "STOP !!!". Any
surprise, I stopped in a highway rest area because I discovered the "muscle strain".
No choice: to make it heals, the muscle (the calf here, in this case) should be at rest.
How do they go to work without me? and basketball? Pretentious go! they will do ...

Okay, cool! Rest then!
With some appropriate care: based ice, bandaging and rest muscle ...






Since I am forced to rest, I have to surf all day (soluto discovery, reading blogs girlfriends) to roam about and why not to think because I can not afford to philosophize ...




Now the New obs decided to drop steeply to help me meditate

Otherwise, I recommend a reading that could revolutionize me: "In Praise of Slow". I just need to use my legs to carry me to the bookstore ...


Meanwhile, in this beautiful April sun, I never tire of admiring the cherry tree of the neighbor. "It's nothing beautiful" they say in Normandy!








0 comments:

Post a Comment