Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Drinking Alcohol On My Period

The day Anabel

Monday, November 10
I will spare the reader any
the details of this morning pale. Indeed, I, in good studious student, I stayed at the hotel to investigate, thinking that others would visit Versailles. Thus, at the option of flowing systems interference Young and joint random variables, the minutes turned into hours and I saw the end of this wonderful day by falling asleep in my face Kokis.

Surprise! Marianne and the others to return and to admit that they have visited my museum since Versailles was closed and, really, I had missed something. What joy! So I'm heading more or less perky, to the restaurant designated by master chef Hottote with the rest of the pack.

We enjoy a dinner in the privacy and tranquility ("GASPAAAAAAARD, two without Résa TWO !!!») and share a good bottle of wine ... matter of getting the song of the day missed. But as I said, a day missed, but not all, because it has only just begun!

Towards 21:00 we are expected to Saint John for a drink with Julien-one-who-is-the-nephew-and-no-other-who-does-not-Townships and take advantage of a performance of Gypsy jazz. Leaning on the bar, sipping a pastis in Parisian fashion, we suddenly feel on holiday. With exceptional subtlety, however, a young man (oh so sexy) disturbs my peace of mind by reversing all of its beer on my arm innocent ... and the opportunity to begin the conversation (which he learned, by the way).

last stage of the evening, not least, the apartment of Julian and Julien, where we meet young people "really nice, then suddenly, they are eggs! . The atmosphere emboucanée troubles us as much, do we focus so strongly destabilizes more: after several nights of sleep, we are the real thing! That night will the longest though. Homecoming: 5:00 am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment