Thursday, January 20, 2011

Isabella Soprano Vídeo

STREET PRONY

A beautiful Sunday, the 16 January!
So, up early for once (yes, before noon, lol), I decided not to start my day sitting at the piano, but simply by giving me a nice walk in the corner, beginning first with the very little traffic Ampère , reaching the famous Place Pereire with his old station (now converted to the RER C):

Just across one of these well-known restaurants, certainly not in my taste (since I do not fond of meat), but still making reference to one of my favorite brands of sneakers, Buffalo :

short, the weather was sublime ! Not a single cloud, and prime grazing the temperature 14 ° C, so I was again in and cropped trousers T-Shirt:

What else about the place Pereire ? Well first of all, a small car "dancer" (I guess), color newsworthy posters of our conservatories, now an absolute bad taste, as everyone knows :

Just compensate story, the famous restaurant Dessirier (because I love the fish & shellfish), due to Michel Rostang :

A little later, a tribute to two of the greatest creators of this district

and another on the French Expeditionary Corps Italy, led by the Marechal Juin , and since 1973 the new name of this place (that nevertheless most people still call up Pereire ):

A very nice pharmacy, dating probably still nineteenth century:

And here, once done the trick, here I am finally at the beginning of the title of this article, rue de Prony , leading up to this Pereire to the famous Parc Monceau , vaguely visible at the bottom if you click on the picture:

I'm starting with No. 101, where were again three statues of satyrs (very common in the seventeenth, like those of which I I recently spoke rue du Général Foy ):

While it's not just buildings Haussmann this street, like it's No. 94, obviously very bright Sunday:

But this remains still the vast majority, as indicated in passing one of those famous plates:

That said, there is almost always in the seventeenth (and indeed in the sixteenth century) one or two exceptions in this street style, generally due to the architects of the 1960s, so "proud" of themselves they usually fail to sign their filthy buildings (lol!):

Post is also of a more modern buildings that Haussmann, yet with its own charm (if you agree with me):

arrived almost half of the street, I cross my usual course Avenue de Wagram, this day with a stunning view the famous Arc de Triomphe , and for once virtually any car (I love, remember! ):

Plus a beautiful mansion at No. 67, that of course I immediately offer me if I won both my life as appalling Mylène Farmer using as little of agreements (that which is unfortunately not the case!):

With exactly opposite, at No. 60, this amazing building Haussmann lined contemporary three new floors (rare):

Soon after, the tiny and very harmonious rue Meissonier , leading directly to the place of General Catroux :

And finally, the last building in the 1960's dismal No. 44:

All this just before going to the most beautiful section of the Rue de Prony , one leading from No. 41 to the Park Monceau , starting with this sumptuous private house on the corner of Rue Fortuny :

It's very famous playwright Edmond Rostand (1868-1918):

overview of this sublime section, where there are almost as large mansions, best proof

Including this one, which belonged to the forgotten Jacques Rouche (1862-1957), the wealthy head of the Paris Opera , gifted enough to have sent all his life shit Erik Satie (1866-1925), whose cons by everyone remembers today (although he died in poverty in the most absolute) :

Hotel even more sublime opposite:

As one of the last just before arriving at the park:

A place you go to the embassy of course immediately identify the country, I suppose

And voila! Admittedly, my walk of nearly two hours is not complete (since I had to take something like a hundred pictures, about sixty, once sorted) ... Anyway, for now, I interrupt this post here, leaving soon to make a second on the famous park Monceau , where spring begins curiously almost already to show:

just to be precise, I had already published a lot of text & photos on these two locations very close to my house, starting with four articles on Ampère :
you soon for a fifth section, then, of course on the same subject, lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment