Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Checkered Metal Cores

FAMOUS, A DAY?

Anyway, this looks to me like a good start!
I can not remember how I found this, does anyone have had to discover the site -FRANCE METRO, a kind of diary news apparently very popular (and same time very often passed on as a free "paper" in the subway, I hate is well known):

So guess what? Well without me (nicely) warned, they quote me in fifth position in their famous list, "Top Blogs Parisiens, ARCHIS PARIS:

Too cool is not it?
Above that, having noticed this publicity just days after my birthday (January 25), this made me really happy!
PS: Chance among the hazards? It turns out that almost the same time, my friend Sheily (IRL yet, but this is coming, one of these four!), Editor of the famous Paris Secret Blog , Comes to his turn to nominate one to three "winners" contest BlogMoiParis through his second Blog On Wall , I advise you just as much, if you like the graphics ... Like what: work, fatigue and sweat, and even walking, it turns out in the end almost always very positive, lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment