Thursday, November 4, 2010

Skinny Women Big Boobs

RUE GALILEE

And now, finally saw my blog!
Normal, given that during the holidays of All Saints , I finally finished completely archive my 1500 photos from the summer (what a job!), Not to mention the fact that suddenly I also beginning to reach the end of my famous contests held annually on MMM (& B) , so I'll again have more time for my "Hiking Parisian" ...
By repeating today with the little street Galilee, located between the Champs-Elysees and Avenue Kleber that I typed this beautiful afternoon, with a Weather in November still worthy of that summer, lol!

Incredible, is not it?

very top of the Champs Elysees , there was still a young man, not trying to refrigerate, given his attitude, but the dancing Rap , XD!

A little bit down, and here is barely below the very famous Drugstore Publicis , immediately starts the beautiful Galilee Street, with d the outset Property Features a very nice, just around the corner:

Quickly followed by the other property "class", at the junction with rue Vernet :

As the famous (and probably very expensive) Hotel Amarante:

What I took too much avoids aeration, but hey , dsl ... I quickly caught up:

All this to continue by beautiful mansions, already at No. 61:

But even lower at the crossing with Avenue d'Iena, in the rest a style quite close to the famous Guimet Museum of that great avenue:

And this never stops:

Including with the pretty maidens N ° 30:

Then we will find a famous consulate - which is very common in these two districts "poor" Paris , the eighth and The XVI:

Except here, it's not just the Greece, but also Cyprus, if we take the time up to the first floor!

Another very beautiful mansion at No. 19:

Just before reaching it even more enormous, located on a small place U.S. :

Place also accompanied by a very pretty garden, with - of course! - The statue of Lafayette and Washington (who are certainly very good "in their place"):

And finally, just before joining the Avenue Kleber this building mythical

A building that Jacques Martin (who I still worked a good ten years!) particularly loved, especially as he had in his own apartment a huge propeller almost the same size:

Jolie street, is not it? And rather short (one kilometer) as what I would advise everyone in this neighborhood ... Especially if the weather continues to remain the same during the coming weeks, as the rest showed a corner drugstore:

Like what ... I'm having the reputation of not being cautious at all, we must admit that we are still even in summer, lol!

PS: Good news never comes alone, you will also notice that I just added a new link to the right of my blog that of Paris Secret, I recommend you a lot if you like unusual perspectives ... A bit like Surfanna located just above in my list, Paris in Pictures, by which I also found and which has just resurrected like mine, after some month strike (good)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment