Thursday, November 4, 2010

Red Flower Pin Brittish Tv

"Death at La Fenice" by Donna Leon





had to change backgrounds for my fictional hero police ... My new idol, the Commissioner Icelandic Erlendur, living more plot there I had to turn to other writers ... And then I discovered Donna Leon who sustains a charming Commissioner: "Guido Brunetti" working in the city of Venice!
The atmosphere changes, becomes more sweet ...
The plot of this thriller takes place in winter, but it does not seem to be so cold at Reykjavik.
The atmosphere is lighter, it is good to walk the streets of Venice and it embarks on the vaporetto with pleasure ... The characters are endearing, the plot is pungent and are fun to read this survey entertaining ...

Let yourself be tempted by this American author, who settled in Venice for several years, Venice seems to know this as well as its inhabitants!



This book made me eager to return to this city visited at age 16 during a school trip ... A word, my darling ... Hi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment