Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dishwasher Overflowing With Bubbles

nap "only silence"


This thriller, I got my hands on the occasion of my 34 years with a purchase insightful brother Peter!



This book quickly became an obsession in your life, the suspense is excellent, you wont know anything until the last pages and you walk through the pages slowly, keeping pace with the author to know the emotions of the central character.
is poignant, captivating!


Joseph Vaughan, the hero will be your companion throughout the reading and the city of Augusta Falls will become familiar to you!




The description of the scenery made me think back to those suggested in excellent cartoon from my childhood "Tom Sawyer"! weird! but I could not get rid of it ... I imagined the wooden house, the school of the town with its unique class etc ...



I loved the atmosphere heavy, anxious, emotions that Joseph introduced me as the discovery of his talent as a writer, his admiration for his teacher, changes in relationships with his mother, her sense of guilt that consumes him about girls killed ...




must read! scenario behind a banal murder series, emotions are many and haunt you, Joseph Vaughan will take you far! This book is mesmerizing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment