Saturday, October 2, 2010

Images Of Natural Men

PATIENCE, PATIENCE ...

And then: patience, in short, lol!
For although unlike what you may think, this blog (somewhat) is quite crowded absolutely not shutting down ...
Simply, I returned from my six weeks vacation, I spend a lot of time to sort and rework my 1600 photos (yes, of Salzburg up Trieste via the Slovenia, there was something to see!), and as a bonus another crazy time trying to organize, as every year, the usual contest on my blog main MMM (& Buffs!) ...
Best Evidence (very abbreviated):

Well then, until my return very shortly, all the info of the contest will here to read if you never try this (who knows ?)...
you soon (of course with all new streets of Paris, at least if the time permits
, lol)!

PS: All of the twenty articles will be read by cons there, as Blogger has not corrected its very famous "bug" you are limited to four or five, snif ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment