Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wedding Vote Of Thanks Template

SAINT NICOLAS ... SAINT GERMAIN DES PRES

An article which I will soon be ashamed ...
Seen in theory I should now go to the famous concert organ Sunday, July 11 (free, unlike the last big game nerds today!), Which I had already mentioned in this article ... Except that having too much partying done last night, I am unfortunately unable to get up at the time he had (bad!), And so I missed this shot of a very famous church Saint-Nicolas du Chardonnet and his big concert, with not only beautiful works by Vivaldi , Bach & Mendelssohn (Arghhhh that goes to win this game, the Italy, or Germany ?), but mostly an excellent performer, usually holds the church of Saint-Louis Island , Vincent Rigot !

history to try to forgive me, I give you four beautiful pictures that were offered me one of the very famous artist cited in my link Textures on my other Blog , the first two coming from Embrun (Hautes-Alpes , my favorite region, as everyone knows):

And the other two Reims ( Marne ):

To be very honest, even if the organ of Embrun is gorgeous (very close to that of Strasbourg , including under its special shape and the fact it is located on the side), one of St. Nicolas du Chardonnet ( Bernard Aubertin ) resembles much more than Reims :

Forgive me ... I will try to do better next time, lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment