Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Macbookpro Cd Burner Not Working

MY HUNDRED YEARS, LOL!

But no ...
course I do not celebrate my "real" one hundred years, XD (especially since, as already said in the last article about the Rue Nicolo , it would still take me to live a minimum of 1200 years able to offer me the mansion worthy of these great spots , which would make me pretty good fun as a musician, lol)!
I Still celebrating the hundredth section of this blog created in 2007, popular worldwide with over 50 visitors each day, and casually, even if I spend usually one or two hours to write any of his subjects, this takes me always a great pleasure to make, because it forces me (but hey, I like it!) to walk on foot in Paris between one and four hours a day!
So good ... Just laugh a little history, little "history" with the most enormous "comments" left since 2007!
1) Article the most widely read of all: the one on the inside of the famous Castel Beranger , read here, with almost 40 "comments"!

2) An article I published in passing Christmas Champs Elysees (36 "comments"):

3) The article about the sublime school where I am very fortunate to teach since 1986 (17 "comments"):

4) An article about of very great great organ of Saint-Louis en l'Île , played an absolutely brilliant by my friend Vincent Rigot (again, 17 "comments"), which then goes to a concert Free Saint Nicolas du Chardonnet , Sunday, July 11 at 17.45, with beautiful works of Bach , Mendelssohn & Vivaldi )! :

5) Subsequently, a record absolutely beaten by the very great lovers "culinary" (16 "comments") :

6) Same with 15 "comments" about this other restaurant of 75017:

7) But finally, a rather good score (logic) on the famous rue des Francs Bourgeois (15 "comments"):

8) And of course about my very long walk through almost all Paris in 2008 (14 "comments"):

To be entirely accurate, this blog is not quite balanced, especially concerning the different districts of our city ...
Among others: for now, some forty articles on the seventeenth (where I live), thirty on the sixteenth (where I work), plus a small score in the eighth (as I cross very often, to get from one to another), and then only a few dozen on the fourth (but I'll try to catch me, lol)!
Not to mention the eleventh, eighteenth, nineteenth and twentieth, about which I have so far published any articles yet - it must be said that in general very little j'appécie these neighborhoods, but after all, I certainly respect wrong, since there are still many beautiful things almost everywhere in Paris !

Here, here, here ...
I love walking, I love Paris , and I'm very premium "stuck" on this blog, realize that I love!

In short: everything is (thus) very well!

Many thanks to you all (mostly) and all of you who occasionally let the "comments", as this is always a pleasure ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment