Friday, November 13, 2009

Sojo Cat Food Problems

"Running" by Robert Badinter


  • it is well 10 years since I read this little book ... A little book that I mess with my great indeed! Despite the years, I have not forgotten. It is impossible.
  • Just a burning, cruel screams coming from the "street" of heinous crimes, for that calm, extracts Book me back ...
  • There are so many passages where I cried, because it moved me the guts, I remember it well ...
  • By cons, in a conversation, I can not repeat the words, arguments and above all the intelligence and humanity of Robert Badinter.

  • face of people who claim the death penalty, I understand, over time, I could not talk because I do not argue for counter and then, I am overwhelmed by too much emotion, including anger and then I can do one thing: encourage them to read this captivating book ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment